Tuesday - December 14, 2004
4600 South Weber River Drive,
6:00 p.m. Preplanning Work Session The purpose of the work session is to review maps, plans, paperwork, etc. No motions or decisions will be considered during this session, which is open to the public.
6:30 p.m. Regular Commission Meeting
Call to Order
2) Consideration of approval of the meeting minutes.
3) Home Occupation
4) Consideration of Transportation Study Presentation by Wilbur Smith, City Traffic Consultant.
5) Consideration of conceptual discussion pertaining to new development of the existing Chevron station located at 4104 South Riverdale Road.
6) Consideration of Draft Amended RDA Area 1 (Riverdale Road Neighborhood Development Plan).
7) Consideration of Draft Amended RDA Area 2 (1050 West Neighborhood Development Plan).
8) Consideration of discussion pertaining to the City moving forward with two (2) new RDA Areas, Area 4, West Bench Area; Area 5, 550 West Area; and one (1) new EDA Area, Area 6, Cozy Dale EDA Area.
9) Consideration of review of the proposal to establish a zone boundary line separating residential from commercial for the property between 700 West and 900 West and 4400 South and 4450 South and Draft Proposal for ordinance regulating the commercial area north of 4450 South street.
Consideration of discussion pertaining to amendments to
Title 10, incorporation of a "Mixed Use Zone".
11) Consideration of the 2005 Annual Planning Commission Meeting Schedule.
· This agenda has been properly posted and a copy provided to local news media.