CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
January 13, 2004
4600 South Weber River Drive, Riverdale, Utah
6:00 p.m. Preplanning Work Session The purpose of the work session is to review maps, plans, paperwork, etc. No motions or decisions will be considered during this session, which is open to the public.
6:30 p.m. Regular Commission Meeting
1) Call to Order
2) Consideration of Appointment of Chair and Vice Chair
3) Welcome of new Planning Commission Members Commissioner Don Hunt and Commissioner Allen Miller
4) Consideration of approval of the meeting minutes of the December 9, 2003 meeting
5) Home Occupation
a. Rebecca Higgs 5758 South 1150 West Sisters Corner
b. Craig & Stephanie Wyjack 5116 South 1150 West The Scarlet Thread, Inc.
6) Consideration of Conceptual Discussion for Senior Facility located at 4433 South 900 West in a Low-Impact Transition Zone
7) Consideration of Discussion regarding the zoning of the property located at approximately 790 West 4450 South
8) Consideration of Conceptual Discussion for the expansion of the Stoney Brook Assisted Living Facility located at 4390 South 700 West
9) Consideration of Conceptual Discussion for the residential subdivision of property located at approximately 3800 South 1250 West (South Parker Drive)
10) Consideration of Discussion regarding the Citys General Plan, Specifically Area Eight
11) Discretionary Business
· This agenda has been properly posted and a copy provided to local news media.